Friday 27 February 2015

Waiting for the sun










Three more weeks and I'll be in Tulum, Mexico. This is the first time that I booked a long-distance holiday last-minute. We had been thinking about it for a while but did not look for flights until last week. When we found a pretty good offer for the flights I could not say no (well, at first I did and then I thought this chance was too good to let it pass). It wasn't easy to find availabilities in hotels/ cabañas - but now we're all set. 

I still have tons of work to do before we head off, but the prospect of white beaches and palm lined coasts makes it a lot easier. 
Also, this holiday will mark the break between two stages in my life and I am looking forward to the very exciting new chapter that lies ahead of me. Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment