Tuesday 3 February 2015

Vintage shopping: Vestiaire Collective


If you follow me on Instagram, you might have noticed that I am a huge fan of online vintage shopping. While I often feel overwhelmed and/or disorientated in actual vintage stores, the online version is just my thing. You can take all the time you need to rummage through the stock, put items on your virtual wishlist and even create product alerts.

One of my favourite places for vintage fashion and accessories on the web is Vestiaire Collective. A few years ago I used to browse through ebay a lot, but I was put off by the amount of fakes on the platform. Vestiaire Collective, in contrast, guarantees the authenticity of all products sold on the site (I trust the brand experts in Paris), which makes shopping so much more fun. After all, when you finally invest in that luxury vintage handbag you want to be sure it's authentic.

I admit to being a regular at Vestiaire Collective (though, most of the time, only for adding products to my wishlist) and I've put together a selection of my favourites which are currently available on the site: patchwork denim jacket by Isabel Marant, sunglasses by Céline, bracelet by Monica Vinader, weekender by Louis Vuitton, mini bag by Saint Laurent, boots by Iro, and paisley blouse by See by Chloé.

Post in cooperation with Vestiaire Collective.

No comments:

Post a Comment