Saturday 14 February 2015

Spring summer 2015 bags - my selection


I could call this one: the usual suspects meet the new guys. Because when it comes to bags, I will always always fall for a classic black leather bag - especially if it's Proenza Schouler (their "PS1" is still one of my favourite bags of all time). So every "new season edit" I do will most probably include a black leather bag.

If you have been following my blog for a while, you will have noticed that I am a bag lover - it's neither shoes nor fancy dresses, it's bags that make my heart race and my mind go blank. Which, in my opinion, is reason enough to do a little feature about my favourite new bags for spring/summer 2015.

My three favourite trends: fringe bags, bucket bags, graphic print bags - and the odd pink bag. Here's my selection from top to bottom: Bulgari "Serpenti Forever", Proenza Schouler "bucket shoulder bag", Barbara Bonner "Andrea" arrow bucket bag, Proenza Schouler small "PS1 fringe satchel" in suede (and their classic leather), Paula Cademartori "Kate" shoulder bag, and Jimmy Choo "Candy" bag with silver stars - all available via Farfetch.

Which one is your favourite?

Post in cooperation with Farfetch.

No comments:

Post a Comment