Thursday 29 May 2014

What I'm reading


... So here's for a completely different subject. I know, I rarely share music, films or books that I like but since I figured some of you might be off on holiday soon, I thought you might appreciate tips on summer holiday reads. These are several - but certainly not all - of my favourite books, including many oldies but goldies (I'm quite a heavy reader, so a complete list of my favourite books would probably blow up this blog). If you haven't done so already, read/pack "Fierce People" by Dirk Wittenborn, "Cloud Atlas" by David Mitchell, "Me talk pretty one day" by David Sedaris, "One Day" by David Nicholls, "The Decisive Moment" by Jonah Lehrer (for everyone who, like me, has a thing for neuroscience), "Super Sad True Love Story" by Gary Shteyngart, "The Beach" by Alex Garland, "Extremely loud & incredibly close" by Jonathan Safran Foer, "The Buddha of Suburbia" by Hanif Kureishi - and I have to add, even though I could not include it in the photo, "Kafka on the Shore" by Haruki Murakami. Enjoy!
PS: O no, I forgot "Just Kids" by Patti Smith! This has to be included as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment