Friday 26 July 2013

Some wishes for colder days


Of course with the current heatwave it is much too early to think about an autumn wardrobe update – however, with the new collections arriving in the stores I cannot avoid a side glance at what is to come. And I think there are some new staples my wardrobe is in need of: a pair of leather-denim-mixed jeans (I have been eyeing R13's Chaps for a while), a cool check shirt that is not stolen from my boyfriend (I love this one with leather elements by Iro), a high-quality basic shirt (T by Alexander Wang would be good), bordeaux-coloured high-heeled ankle boots (sadly I missed Isabel Marant's Cleane leo boots! ... but Saint Laurent makes a nice alternative option), a classic, grown-up bag (this bowling bag comes from Saint Laurent, too) - and you can also use a new pair of sunglasses to refresh your look.
Click on the image to see it enlarged 
Shop my wardrobe here!

No comments:

Post a Comment