Monday 1 July 2013

Excited for Louis Vuitton Parnasséa





I am sure you have heard of the Louis Vuitton Parnasséa collection, made of very luxurious leather like Box, Racine and Cashmere. Only five more days until it will be available in stores! I had the chance to check out my favourite model, "Vivienne", on the weekend - and now I love it even more than from the photos I had seen before. You can wear it in three different styles: with a long shoulder strap, with a short handle or as a clutch. The leather is so so soft! And – surprisingly, because I do not usually like big logos – I find the golden logo lock very tasteful and classic.
I always thought the mini Chanel was my favourite evening allrounder-bag but now it seems I have to reconsider this ... What you should know, however: "Vivienne" is about double the price as Chanel's mini bag. All this considered, what do you think of it?
Photos by Louis Vuitton and Look de Pernille.

No comments:

Post a Comment