Thursday 5 March 2015

A spring edit


I'm on a "no shopping" diet – with Mexico ahead of me and a big investment behind me, I do not allow myself to go anywhere near a shopping street. There's just one little problem, obviously ... the internet. Here, the rule is: looking but no buying.

So when I surfed around some of my favourite online stores and put together a wishlist for spring, it was purely hypothetical, exclusively for inspiration. A visual reminder, in case I come across something very similar in, say, my mother's wardrobe that I can "borrow". ...  You know what I mean.

So, without further ado, here it is. Eye stone ring by Sophie by Sophie, printed blouse by Zara, snake effect boots by Topshop, jeans by Steve J & Yoni P via Net-a-Porter, suede fringe bag by Proenza Schouler via Matchesfashion, earrings by & Other Stories, belt by Acne Studios via Net-a-Porter, leo flats by Gianvito Rossi via Net-a-Porter, suede skirt by Topshop.

1 comment:

  1. This is great post and inspired for me. Thanks for sharing Goodluck

    ReplyDelete