Saturday 15 November 2014

Budget Beauty


Of course I like to indulge in luxury cosmetics from time to time, but there are some everyday products that have become favourites over the years and that really do not cost a lot.
Above are four of my beauty staples that I wanted to share with you. I have been using Maybelline's liquid eyeliner for years -  maybe because I have gotten so used to its brush and texture, for me it works best to create that cateye line.
When it comes to lip colour, in contrast, there isn't one brand that I like most. You can find anything from YSL, Chanel and Armani to drugstore brands in my bathroom. I own several lip sticks from the "Color Sensational" line by (again) Maybelline and, if you ask me, "Coral Pop" is one of the best colours among them.
I only recently came across the LCN blusher "Peaches and Cream" and it quickly became a favourite. It smells amazing (nomen est omen, I guess) and has a lovely discreet shimmering effect.
Last but not least, if - like me - you are a person who is never patient enough to wait for nail polish to dry, you simply must try out Astor's quick dry topcoat. It has made my life a lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment