Wednesday 18 September 2013

Autumn/winter wardrobe


For me, especially in autumn and winter it's important to invest in high quality pieces. Maybe it's because they have to stand all the rain and snow and really need to keep me warm and help me get over the terrible weather. This year I would love to wear a classic pea coat, preferably this one by Isabel Marant. I'd pair it with my J Brand leather skinnies and a cashmere sweater, like this classic one by Equipment or the leo version by By Malene Birger. Of course you also need a warm beanie, the above is by Acne, and good boots. Acne's Donna are my new Pistol boots (I am wearing them right now). This Givenchy bag would add a splash of colour. I'd like to wear my nails black and wear jewellery by Catbird.
Click on the image to see it enlarged

No comments:

Post a Comment