Saturday 29 June 2013

Travel notes: Thailand - part 1
















I don't know where to start ... We had a great time in Thailand. If you follow me on Instagram you'll have seen what I've been up to. We travelled from Bangkok to the north  around Chiang Mai and then to the islands in the south for some well-deserved beach time and sunbathing. It was so nice to wear a Bikini and either denim cut-offs or a simple tunic every day and neither care about make-up nor hair styles (after all that's what it's about, isn't it?) - so I am afraid I cannot show you any outfit pictures. I hope you enjoy my travel photos, though. 
I had fresh coconut and pineapple shakes daily and with a bit of luck (or research) you could find some delicious vegetarian meals in every place we visited (I'll miss these fresh spring rolls and fried rice dishes). If you're planning a trip to Thailand and would like some recommendations, send me a message. A must do: snorkelling in the coral reefs around Koh Tao. These colourful fish were absolutely stunning! In terms of places so stay ... We stayed in these hotels, which I can recommend: Zazen on Koh Samui (maybe the most beautiful resort I have ever seen! And definitely the most atmospheric Spa I've been to), Sensi Paradise and Haad Tien on Koh Tao (both are right on the beach), Shewewana in Chiang Mai and the small but charming hotel Phranakorn Nornlen in Bangkok.

No comments:

Post a Comment